Sunday, November 06, 2005

I've been at home the whole day.....
thinking, dreaming....all the way....
I'm too bored at home so I decided to read my past testimonials that had been given to me by my dearest friends and cousins....
Gosh....to my surprise after reading them...I shed tears...
It's so sad....
that the first few testimonials, my friends wished me luck in my past relationship....
they asked, 'bila nak kahwin? lah' , 'bila nak naik pelamin? lah'.........
the next part of it, they said' don't worry , bai...he's not worth it!'....
or its sad to hear that..bla bla bla.....
its really really very sad....
It took me nearly 5 years to treasure that relationship and seriously
after one year plus, I can tell you that I'm still hurt.
Is it that makes me lose confidence all this while?
Im afraid of meeting someone new.....
even though I've made a few new friends....I'm still find it quite hard to go out and meet those guys....
even though as friends...
its very hard since for the past five years I've not made any guy friends....
I hope u guys understand.
Its like Im being trapped under the shell for quite sometime.....
Hopefully, one day I will be out of the shell soon and confident enough to face any people out there.

5:00 PM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com